Counterpoint is seeking an events intern to work on a series of events across Counterpoint’s projects, with a particular focus on events leading up to the European Parliament elections in May and our 50ft Women series.
This would be a great opportunity for someone with an interest in European political affairs to gain experience in a creative, flexible, friendly working environment. The role is wide-ranging, with opportunities to take the initiative, contribute to other areas, meet high-profile academics, journalist and politicians, and receive guidance and advice. This role is advantageous for someone who wants to go on to work in events, politics or European affairs.
The internship starts in February and ends in April and is for three days per week. Counterpoint is looking for someone who ideally has:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confidence to take the initiative
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media
We will provide an allowance for travel and lunch expenses.
Please apply by sending a CV and a 200 word covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm on 23 January, quoting EVENTS INTERNSHIP in the email subject.